If you aren’t looking for a publicist but want to learn how to create and execute your own publicity campaign, Show Off Services offer consulting sessions to give you a head start. In the spirit of Australian music, we will teach you how to do it yourself.
These sessions are dedicated to emerging artists/bands, labels, and start-up music managers who are looking to get their music out in the Australian music scene and marketplace independently.
These one-on-one music marketing advice sessions are managed and conducted by Ashley Sambrooks or Jade Bonus. With over a decade’s music industry experience between them, Jade and Ash have gathered a plethora of working knowledge in the realms of digital distribution, marketing, publicity, music publishing, magazine/media editing, and running an independent record label.
These music marketing bootcamp sessions can be held in person, on the phone, via email or over Skype. They usually take about 1.5 – 2 hours.
Show Off Services consulting sessions can teach you:
- How to plan a publicity campaign
- How to develop a music industry contact database
- When to approach media contacts and when to follow up
- How to book gigs at venues
- How to write a great band bio
- How to write a press release
- How to secure interviews and get your band in street press
- How to successfully promote your EP/album launch
- How to choose between the different options for distribution: digital distribution vs physical distritbution
Show Off Services consulting sessions can leave you with:
- An action plan ready to get you started
- A media list specific to your band/release
- The confidence to get out there and do it yourself.
Book into our Music Marketing Bootcamp now.
For questions and more details contact Ashley Sambrooks.